Our Blog has Moved!

Our Blog has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit


And please update your bookmarks!


Monday, August 13, 2007

we're not here

just a really fast update. we're currently not at our house. the leak in our dining room window is getting repaired and the damage is worse than initially thought (it's pretty water damaged with lots of mold...ewww!) so we are currently at my parents house so the kids aren't exposed to all the mold. don't really want them getting sick. i'll try to write more of an update later but wanted to let people know where we've been and where we are. i'm just so glad it's getting fixed.


The Maines Family Blog said...

Yuck doesn't sounds like much fun! Glad to hear it is being fixed and taken care of!
Hope to talk soon!

librariane said...

ewwwwwww... mold! One of the books I use for 'take care of library books' lectures is moldy and the kids are properly grossed out by it.