Our Blog has Moved!











Our Blog has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit

www.JustOurLittleLife.com

And please update your bookmarks!

Thanks!















Thursday, March 11, 2010

quiet

this is my first attempt at a photo challenge. i love the idea and this picture not only seemed to meet the quiet criteria but pull at my heart as i looked at it and thought about the picture and the man. my grandfather - in the quiet ...


father
grandfather
great-grandfather
patriarch who loves his family with devotion
quietly sitting, reading the Bible
as he prepares to read the story to his
children
grandchildren
great-grandchildren
in the quiet he prepares
to pass on the things
that will quietly whisper to their spirits
the things that are truly important
in the quiet

5 comments:

Dcan said...

Welcome to You Capture - that's the perfect quiet photo! Reminds me of some grandpas I used to know.

librariane said...

Oooo, I could see a scrapbook page with this! Your description is poetry.

gianna said...

i need a bigger vocabulary, but the first word that came to my mind was cool, then beautiful, and then nothing. But it is a gorgeous picture!

gianna said...

i need a bigger vocabulary, but the first word that came to my mind was cool, then beautiful, and then nothing. But it is a gorgeous picture!

gianna said...

i need a bigger vocabulary, but the first word that came to my mind was cool, then beautiful, and then nothing. But it is a gorgeous picture!