Our Blog has Moved!











Our Blog has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit

www.JustOurLittleLife.com

And please update your bookmarks!

Thanks!















Saturday, July 10, 2010

squeezes

i can not find the cord to connect my camera to my computer.
i can not get any of my pictures online.
i am aggitated.

i search the house.
my frustration is growing.

my husband stops me.
he squeezes my hand.
not once, but three times
very gently

and i stop.
and i breath.
and i smile!

you see this is something my grandmother taught me when i was little
he's shortened it now
but the meaning is still the same.

the original goes like this ....
squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze
(do.you.love.me?)
squeeze, squeeze, squeeze
(yes.i.do)
squeeze, squeeze
(how.much?)
SQUEEZE!!!

the meaning is still the same
our love is more important.
we'll find the cord tomorrow.

(feel free to "squeeze" with your loved ones!)