Our Blog has Moved!











Our Blog has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit

www.JustOurLittleLife.com

And please update your bookmarks!

Thanks!















Monday, January 3, 2011

newness

 hi friends.
it's been a little while since i've been here.
welcome to a new year!!
we started something new this year ... as a family

 inside this red book 
(which i want to design on later)
we have begun a list

from the past year...
what are you thankful for?
what were you favorite things?

and for the future year...
what are your goals?
 not really resolutions ... just things you want to happen
to be a part of
to experience

want to know some of mine??
thankful
the birth of my sweet baby ethan
to be home again with my little ones
God's amazing provision and presence
favorites
those little quiet moments when a child snuggled in
getting rapid fire kisses from asher
eli's little grin and athletic stance as he runs around the house
watching mia dance, create and share her compassion for others
listening to them all laugh together
goals
improve my photography (and share it here)
speak less, listen more
visit my brother and his family in colorado (finally)
see my grandparents .. every chance i get!
to pour out love
to give of what i have extravagantly

what about you??

2 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh where at in Colorado? I have family in Longmont. I might want to hitch a ride!

Lovely idea... I'd love to see your photography, too!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I check in from time to time and I am glad to see you have been posting again! :)

Liz